1. Margaret Atwood achieved fame with provocative novels and challenging poems while still a young woman.
|FactSnippet No. 217,794|
15. Margaret Atwood has lived in Canada for the majority of her life, but during the 1980s, she spent some time in Germany, England, and France.
|FactSnippet No. 217,770|
23. Margaret Atwood studied at Radcliffe College of Harvard University in 1961, obtaining her master's degree the next year.
|FactSnippet No. 217,742|
24. Margaret Atwood has instead offered the genre "speculative fiction" to describe The Handmaid's Tale and other such books, claiming that science fiction should be used to describe space adventures or alien stories.
|FactSnippet No. 217,740|
35. Margaret Atwood is the first author to contribute to The Future Library Project, which will take one writer's contribution each year for the next hundred years to be printed in the year 2114.
|FactSnippet No. 217,725|
39. Margaret Atwood is writing a sequel to her best-selling 1985 book The Handmaid's Tale.
|FactSnippet No. 217,717|
40. Margaret Atwood said reader questions about the world of The Handmaid's Tale inspired her to revisit the story more than 30 years after the book was originally published, as did the current political climate.
|FactSnippet No. 217,716|
41. Margaret Atwood has revealed that she is writing a sequel to her 1985 novel The Handmaid's Tale, called The Testaments.
|FactSnippet No. 217,707|
42. Margaret Atwood announces 'The Handmaid's Tale' sequel set 15 years after first book.
|FactSnippet No. 217,706|
43. Margaret Atwood confirmed on Twitter that the book will be released on September 10, 2019.
|FactSnippet No. 217,705|
44. Margaret Atwood announced Wednesday she is writing a sequel to her dark, dystopian drama "The Handmaid's Tale.
|FactSnippet No. 217,703|
45. Margaret Atwood has announced a sequel to her bestselling feminist dystopian novel The Handmaid's Tale, titled The Testaments.
|FactSnippet No. 217,702|
48. Margaret Atwood is writing a sequel to her novel The Handmaid's Tale, inspired by the state of the modern world.
|FactSnippet No. 217,693|
50. Margaret Atwood is currently writing a sequel to her best-selling dystopian novel, "The Handmaid's Tale", it was announced Wednesday.
|FactSnippet No. 217,691|
53. Margaret Atwood announced Wednesday that a sequel to her iconic 1985 novel, "The Handmaid's Tale", is coming next year.
|FactSnippet No. 217,685|
55. Margaret Atwood is working on a sequel to "The Handmaid's Tale", the most popular and influential feminist novel ever written.
|FactSnippet No. 217,683|
60. Margaret Atwood has indicated in interviews that she considers herself a Red Tory in the historical sense of the term.
|FactSnippet No. 217,677 - en.wikipedia.org|
66. On November 28, 2018 Margaret Atwood announced that she will publish The Testaments, a sequel to The Handmaid's Tale, in September 2019.
|FactSnippet No. 217,671 - en.wikipedia.org|
70. In 1977 Margaret Atwood published her first short story collection, Dancing Girls, which was the winner of the St Lawrence Award for Fiction and the award of The Periodical Distributors of Canada for Short Fiction.
|FactSnippet No. 217,666 - en.wikipedia.org|
71. Margaret Atwood published three novels during this time: Surfacing; Lady Oracle (1976); and Life Before Man (1979), which was a finalist for the Governor General's Award.
|FactSnippet No. 217,665 - en.wikipedia.org|