|FactSnippet No. 862,362|
19 Facts About Mark Geiger
2. Mark Geiger is one of the few professional full-time referees from the United States, but his reputation for controversial calls could come back to haunt him in Brazil.
|FactSnippet No. 862,361|
5. Mark Geiger is a graduate of the College of New Jersey with a degree in Mathematics and a minor in Spanish.
|FactSnippet No. 862,355|
6. Mark Geiger is representing the United States of America at the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
|FactSnippet No. 862,354|
8. Mark Geiger was selected as the Major League Soccer referee of the year for the 2011 season, and then again in 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 862,349 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Mark Geiger officiated the Group E game between eventual tournament champions Brazil and Austria at Estadio Metropolitano Roberto Melendez in Barranquilla.
|FactSnippet No. 862,347 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Mark Geiger shared the news in a series of Instagram posts Friday, the first of which featured a photo of the couple.
|FactSnippet No. 106,176|
13. While at Lacey Township High School, Mark Geiger was among 103 recipients of the Presidential Award for Excellence in Math and Science Teaching in 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 32,184 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Mark Geiger was born on August 25, 1974 and grew up in Beachwood, New Jersey.
|FactSnippet No. 32,183 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Mark Geiger was selected as one of the final 12 referees on the shortlist to officiate the final or third place play-off match, and was ultimately selected to be VAR on the 3rd place match between Belgium and England.
|FactSnippet No. 32,182 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. In 2012, Mark Geiger was selected as one of 16 referees to officiate at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
|FactSnippet No. 32,173 - en.wikipedia.org|