1. Mary Kom got married early in the year 2005 to her longtime friend and support, Only.
|FactSnippet No. 820,531|
4. Mary Kom was born in Kangathei village, Moirang Lamkhai in Churachandpur district of rural Manipur in Northeastern India.
|FactSnippet No. 820,517 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Mary Kom was born to a family of farmers in Kangethei, Manipur.
|FactSnippet No. 144,762|
6. Mary Kom will aim for a historic sixth gold at the AIBA Women's World Championships, the build up of which has been marred by a row over lone Kosovan boxer's participation and poor quality air in the national capital.
|FactSnippet No. 143,824|
8. Mary Kom met with the K Onler Kom in 2001 in New Delhi.
|FactSnippet No. 142,906|
9. Mary Kom was born on 1st March 1983 in Kangathei in Churachandpur District of Manipur in eastern India.
|FactSnippet No. 142,905|
15. Mary Kom rises to prominence as a World Amateur Boxing champion for five times.
|FactSnippet No. 142,897|
30. Mary Kom is an animal rights activist, and supporter of PETA India, starring in an ad to call for an end to the use of elephants in circuses.
|FactSnippet No. 142,849 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. In 2010, Mary Kom won the gold medal at the Asian Women's Boxing Championship in Kazakhstan, and at the AIBA Women's World Boxing Championship in Barbados, her fifth consecutive gold at the championship.
|FactSnippet No. 142,844 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Mary Kom was born in Kangathei village, Moirang Lamkhai in Churachandpur district of rural Manipur in eastern India.
|FactSnippet No. 142,841 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Mary Kom gears up for sixth World Championships gold, wants to create new memories.
|FactSnippet No. 17,786|
39. Mary Kom shared a video of the friendly match with sports minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore on Twitter.
|FactSnippet No. 17,784|