1. Maxine Waters has been very critical of the Tea Party movement.
|FactSnippet No. 137,248 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Maxine Waters voted against the Iraq War Resolution, the 2002 resolution that funded and granted Congressional approval to possible military action against the regime of Saddam Hussein.
|FactSnippet No. 137,245 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Maxine Waters opposed the 2004 coup d'etat in Haiti and criticized US involvement.
|FactSnippet No. 137,244 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Maxine Waters argued that much of the Black community regarded her conviction as false.
|FactSnippet No. 137,240 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. In October 2011, Maxine Waters engaged in a public dispute with Obama, arguing that he paid more attention to the swing voters of the Iowa primaries than to equal numbers of black voters.
|FactSnippet No. 137,237 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Maxine Waters referred to the high unemployment rate for African Americans.
|FactSnippet No. 137,236 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In August 2011, Maxine Waters criticized President Barack Obama, saying that he was insufficiently supportive of the black community.
|FactSnippet No. 137,235 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. In September 2008, Maxine Waters arranged meetings between US Treasury Department officials and OneUnited Bank, so that the bank could plead for federal cash.
|FactSnippet No. 137,233 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Maxine Waters had a confrontation over an earmark in the United States House Committee on Appropriations with fellow Democratic congressman Dave Obey in 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 137,228 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Maxine Waters was chair of the Congressional Black Caucus from 1997 to 1998.
|FactSnippet No. 137,227 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Maxine Waters felt King's questioning of Maggie Williams was too harsh, and they subsequently exchanged hostile words.
|FactSnippet No. 137,226 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. On July 29, 1994, Maxine Waters came to public attention when she repeatedly interrupted a speech by Peter King.
|FactSnippet No. 137,224 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Maxine Waters is asking Democrats to support House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi for Speaker as anti-Pelosi Democrats have moved this week to block her from winning the Speakership on the first ballot.
|FactSnippet No. 131,661|
23. Maxine Waters will soon wield gavel in feud with White House.
|FactSnippet No. 106,060|
31. As an Assembly member, Maxine Waters advocated divestment from South Africa's apartheid regime.
|FactSnippet No. 26,953 - en.wikipedia.org|