1. Mehbooba Mufti is the daughter of Mehbooba Mufti Mohammad Sayeed, born in 1959 in Akhran Nowpora.
|FactSnippet No. 854,072 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Mehbooba Mufti has shown a quite alarming change in outlook towards the country since the time that her insistance on a terrorist-friendly Ramzan ceasefire resulted in the PDP-BJP alliance breaking apart.
|FactSnippet No. 854,071|
4. Mehbooba Mufti quickly made a mark as the leader of the opposition in the assembly, taking on the government of Chief Minister Farooq Abdullah with asperity.
|FactSnippet No. 854,067 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Mehbooba Mufti was born on 22 May 1959 and is an Indian politician who served as the Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir, from 4th April 2016 to 19th June 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 854,061 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. On Friday, Mehbooba Mufti met the members of the Kashmiri Pandit community and held discussions on different issues, including on the Sharda Peeth.
|FactSnippet No. 224,254|
13. Mehbooba Mufti writes to PM Modi seeking opening of Shardapeeth pilgrimage site.
|FactSnippet No. 224,247|
15. Mehbooba Mufti is an Indian politician who served as the Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir, from 4th April 2016 to 19th June 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 29,990 - en.wikipedia.org|