1. Michael Kors gave a guest appearance on Gossip Girl, a Fashion Week themed episode.
|FactSnippet No. 138,690|
2. In 2013, Michael Kors was included in the list of hundred most influential individual around the world by The Time.
|FactSnippet No. 138,689|
3. Since 2004, Michael Kors has been one of the judges on Project Runway, along with Heidi Klum and Nina Garcia.
|FactSnippet No. 138,686|
4. Michael Kors got his start in fashion by designing and merchandising a collection for the renowned boutique Lotharas in New York City.
|FactSnippet No. 138,685|
8. Michael Kors is married to Lance LePere and the couple stays in their plush house in New York City.
|FactSnippet No. 138,671|
14. Michael Kors was born on August 9, 1959, in Long Island, New York.
|FactSnippet No. 138,663|
20. Michael Kors moved to New York City in the 1970s to attend the Fashion Institute of Technology.
|FactSnippet No. 138,650|
21. Michael Kors was born on August 9, 1959, on Long Island, New York.
|FactSnippet No. 138,648|
22. Michael Kors had 28 analyst reports since May 29, 2018 according to SRatingsIntel.
|FactSnippet No. 138,642|
24. Michael Kors had 31 analyst reports since May 29, 2018 according to SRatingsIntel.
|FactSnippet No. 138,636|
31. Michael Kors shares were down 0.1 percent at $47.75 at the close Monday.
|FactSnippet No. 138,616|
37. Michael Kors was a judge on the Emmy-nominated reality television program Project Runway, which aired on Bravo for five seasons; subsequent seasons aired on Lifetime.
|FactSnippet No. 138,608 - en.wikipedia.org|