1. Mithun Chakraborty featured in Prasanta Bal's period drama Hindustani Sipahi, based on veteran actor and dramatist Utpal Dutt's Bengali play Ferari Fauj.
|FactSnippet No. 604,014 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Mithun Chakraborty joined as a Member of Parliament after he was nominated for the Rajya Sabha Member of Parliament elections by the Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee for her All India Trinamool Congress in the West Bengal Rajya Sabha Assembly Polls which were held on February 7, 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 526,574 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Mithun Chakraborty replaced Sourav Ganguly as the host of the show.
|FactSnippet No. 526,572 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Mithun Chakraborty made a comeback to the mainstream Hindi film industry in 2005 with the film Elaan.
|FactSnippet No. 526,565 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Mithun Chakraborty went on to star in a number of romantic and family dramas during the 1980s, such as Mujhe Insaaf Chahiye, Ghar Ek Mandir, Pyaar Jhukta Nahin, Swarag Se Sunder and Pyaar Ka Mandir.
|FactSnippet No. 526,561 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Mithun Chakraborty was born in Barisal, then in East Bengal and now Bangladesh, on 16 June 1952.
|FactSnippet No. 526,559 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Mithun Chakraborty is the recipient of two Filmfare Awards and three National Film Awards.
|FactSnippet No. 526,554 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Mithun Chakraborty is the face of Manappuram Gold Loan for West Bengal state.
|FactSnippet No. 25,914 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Mithun Chakraborty is best remembered for his role as Jimmy in the 1982 all-time-blockbuster movie Disco Dancer, which was a superhit in India and in many other countries, especially the Soviet Union and Russia.
|FactSnippet No. 25,904 - en.wikipedia.org|