1. Mohamed Salah added, "Anywhere I go here in Switzerland people applaud, while my native fans criticize me.
|FactSnippet No. 844,502|
7. Mohamed Salah was Nicknamed the 'Egyptian Messi' by his passionate fans who saw him as the standout player from his country.
|FactSnippet No. 821,341|
13. Mohamed Salah married his wife, Maggi in 2013 and the couple have a daughter named Makka born on June 2017, in Westminster Hospital south west of London.
|FactSnippet No. 821,331|
15. Mohamed Salah became the first Egyptian to be signed by Chelsea on January 23, 2014, on a fee reported to be around £11 million.
|FactSnippet No. 821,328|
18. Mohamed Salah was assigned the number 11 shirt previously worn by Roberto Firmino who instead switched to number 9.
|FactSnippet No. 821,322 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Mohamed Salah became the first player to win three Premier League Player of the Month awards in the same season.
|FactSnippet No. 821,316 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Mohamed Salah scores last-gasp winner against Tunisia in African Cup of Nations Qualifying.
|FactSnippet No. 126,827|
26. Mohamed Salah put Liverpool ahead in the 41st minute, mere seconds after.
|FactSnippet No. 84,705|
27. Mohamed Salah matches Ronaldo after bizarre statue of Liverpool star unveiled in Egyp.
|FactSnippet No. 76,447|
31. On the field, the rise of Mohamed Salah has helped Egypt pick themselves up from the doldrums they plunged into after Aboutrika's exit from the international arena.
|FactSnippet No. 76,438|
32. Mohamed Salah is one of the best players in world soccer and helped push Liverpool into a place in last season's UEFA Champions League final, a year he.
|FactSnippet No. 76,437|
35. Mohamed Salah is devout to a degree that many other well-known Muslims sports figures are not, and his charm and apolitical persona have made him a popular figure in the UK.
|FactSnippet No. 73,505 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. In March 2018, Mohamed Salah appeared in advertisement for Vodafone Egypt, being filmed visiting several Merseyside landmarks, with the video originally being released in Arabic but was translated to English.
|FactSnippet No. 73,503 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Mohamed Salah was a member of the Pharaohs' squad for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations held in Gabon.
|FactSnippet No. 73,501 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Mohamed Salah was selected for the youth squad to play at the 2012 Summer Olympics scoring in all three of the team's group games.
|FactSnippet No. 73,500 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. On 2 July 2018, Mohamed Salah signed a new long-term contract with Liverpool.
|FactSnippet No. 73,497 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. On 22 June 2017, Mohamed Salah agreed a transfer to Liverpool.
|FactSnippet No. 73,495 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Mohamed Salah changed squad numbers from 15 to 17 for the start of the season, with his new number having been vacated by Eden Hazard changing to number 10.
|FactSnippet No. 73,493 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Mohamed Salah was on pressure from several Egyptian voices demanding from him not to travel to Israel and then criticizing his visit.
|FactSnippet No. 73,492 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. On 10 April 2012, it was announced that Mohamed Salah had signed for Basel on a four-year contract starting from 15 June 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 73,490 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Mohamed Salah was born in Nagrig, Egypt in June 1992.
|FactSnippet No. 13,615|
50. Mohamed Salah waited years to make "the right move" to Liverpool.
|FactSnippet No. 13,612|