|FactSnippet No. 842,547|
26 Facts About Mufasa
3. Mufasa is a young lion who has left his pride to start his own and travels through the Pride Lands during Scar's reign and saves Nala from hyenas before leaving after meeting the rest of the Pridelanders.
|FactSnippet No. 842,539 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Mufasa is shown to look a lot like a darker furred version of Mufasa, having facial features like Simba's and was said to have been one of the greatest kings of the Pride Lands.
|FactSnippet No. 842,538 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Mufasa is used to spending time around other animals and is content to be part of The Lion Guard.
|FactSnippet No. 842,529 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Mufasa is considered by many animals of the Pride Lands to be the epitome of strength and wisdom.
|FactSnippet No. 177,380|
10. Mufasa is Simba's father, and the previous king of the Pride Lands.
|FactSnippet No. 177,379|
12. Mufasa is a proper name, reportedly the name of the last king of the Bagada people, who were dispersed during the English colonization of Kenya.
|FactSnippet No. 177,370|
13. Mufasa is mentioned by Scar during an exchange with Hades in Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom.
|FactSnippet No. 177,366|
18. Mufasa is the king of the Pridelands at the start of The Lion King.
|FactSnippet No. 177,306|
19. Mufasa is a rare white lion in the Rustenburg wildlife Rehabilitation Centre, and this setup in South Africa is engaged in a legal battle against the government.
|FactSnippet No. 177,305|
20. Mufasa is infertile, so he can't carry on the species and as far as the South African government is concerned, is worthless.
|FactSnippet No. 177,302|
21. Mufasa is infertile, so he can't carry on the species and as far as the South African government is.
|FactSnippet No. 177,301|
22. Mufasa is one of them and he lives in a sanctuary in South Africa.
|FactSnippet No. 177,300|
24. In The Lion Guard, Mufasa serves as a spirit guide to his grandson Kion.
|FactSnippet No. 177,282 - en.wikipedia.org|