1. Nate Solder has never been more valuable and he can aim for a massive contract extension with the Patriots before the season starts.
|FactSnippet No. 240,197|
2. Nate Solder said that Belichick and offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels were incredibly supportive, always urging him to prioritize his role as father over his role as left tackle.
|FactSnippet No. 240,195|
3. Nate Solder signed a four 12 months deal well worth $8.54 million in 2011 and has played his entire NFL career for New England.
|FactSnippet No. 240,193|
10. Nate Solder bounced back in the 2016 season and was part of the team's Super Bowl LI victory that year.
|FactSnippet No. 240,181|
15. Nate Solder was nominated in the Walter Payton Man of the Year challenge, where players raised $25,000 for a cause.
|FactSnippet No. 240,167|
16. Nate Solder is stepping up after rough start to New York Giants career.
|FactSnippet No. 240,165|
18. Nate Solder was referencing Saquon Barkley's dazzling 22-yard run on 3rd-and-23 with 17 seconds remaining in an otherwise lifeless offensive first half.
|FactSnippet No. 240,162|
20. Nate Solder now showing Giants why they gave him $62 million.
|FactSnippet No. 240,158|
21. On March 15, 2018, Nate Solder signed a four-year, $62 million contract with the New York Giants with $35 million guaranteed, making him the highest-paid offensive lineman in the league.
|FactSnippet No. 240,157 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. On February 5, 2017, Nate Solder was part of the Patriots team that won Super Bowl LI.
|FactSnippet No. 240,155 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Nate Solder has struggled in his first season with the Giants.
|FactSnippet No. 19,044|