1. Nicolas Roeg was married to Susan Stephen from 1957 to 1977.
|FactSnippet No. 191,858|
5. Nicolas Roeg stumbled upon his Don't Look Now composer when he ran into producer Ugo Mariotti on one of Venice's many water taxis.
|FactSnippet No. 191,845|
13. Nicolas Roeg will be remembered for a clutch of masterly films—including Don't Look Now, the best scary movie of all time, and the unclassifiable Man Who Fell to Earth.
|FactSnippet No. 191,811|
14. Nicolas Roeg was made a Commander of the Order of the British Empire in 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 191,810|
18. Nicolas Roeg was born in St John's Wood in north London on 15 August 1928.
|FactSnippet No. 191,804|
19. Nicolas Roeg was one of the most original film-makers the UK has ever produced.
|FactSnippet No. 191,803|
22. In 1966, Nicolas Roeg directed the second unit for the Israel-set Judith, starring Sophia Loren and Peter Finch.
|FactSnippet No. 191,798|
26. In 2011, Nicolas Roeg was made a Commander Order of the British Empire.
|FactSnippet No. 191,785 - en.wikipedia.org|