1. In May 2014, Nile Ranger was found not guilty of being drunk in charge of his vehicle, after being found asleep in the driver's seat of his car on the M4 motorway.
|FactSnippet No. 173,963 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. On 23 March 2014, Nile Ranger was arrested on suspicion of causing criminal damage to a taxi in Liverpool.
|FactSnippet No. 173,960 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. On 14 March 2013, Nile Ranger was charged with common assault after an incident in Newcastle city centre.
|FactSnippet No. 173,959 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. In May 2011 Nile Ranger was questioned by Newcastle after posing with a replica gun in a photograph.
|FactSnippet No. 173,957 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. On 16 August 2014 Nile Ranger signed for Blackpool of the Championship on a one-year deal.
|FactSnippet No. 173,954 - en.wikipedia.org|