1. Paul Manafort agreed to fully cooperate with Mueller's team in exchange for a lenient sentence.
|FactSnippet No. 840,510|
3. Paul Manafort was charged in 2017 with violating FARA, as well as with financial crimes stemming from the Ukraine work.
|FactSnippet No. 838,380|
8. Paul Manafort was keen for a role in Russia and pitched for a $10 million a year job to, as one news account put it, "influence politics, business dealings, and news coverage inside the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 820,064|
9. Paul Manafort eschewed the family business, instead moving to Washington, DC, where he earned both an undergraduate business degree and law degree at Georgetown University.
|FactSnippet No. 785,584|
13. Paul Manafort was scheduled to be sentenced for his eight jury convictions in the Virginia court in early February 2019.
|FactSnippet No. 767,260 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Paul Manafort is a major figure mentioned in the Trump–Russia dossier, where allegations are made about Manafort's relationships and actions toward the Trump campaign, Russia, Ukraine, and Viktor Yanukovych.
|FactSnippet No. 767,259 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Paul Manafort pointed out his experience advising presidential campaigns in the United States and around the world, described himself as an outsider not connected to the Washington establishment, and offered to work without salary.
|FactSnippet No. 767,253 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. In 1967, Paul Manafort graduated from St Thomas Aquinas High School, a private Roman Catholic secondary school, closed in 1999, in New Britain, Connecticut.
|FactSnippet No. 767,252 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Paul Manafort was picked in part because he was instrumental in Gerald Ford's successful floor fight in at the 1976 convention.
|FactSnippet No. 165,620|
25. Mr Paul Manafort argues the lobbying was focused on the European Union—a key point in his defense.
|FactSnippet No. 165,611|
30. On Thursday, Trump announced that Paul Manafort would play an increasingly influential role in his campaign as it heads toward a possibly contested Republican convention in Cleveland.
|FactSnippet No. 165,602|
36. Paul Manafort remains an unregistered foreign agent of Kremlin-linked Ukraine political forces.
|FactSnippet No. 165,591|
38. Paul Manafort joins Trump Campaign and stays in frequent contact with a Kiev-based operative with active ties to Russian military intelligence.
|FactSnippet No. 165,589|
44. In 1971, Paul Manafort graduated with a degree in business administration from Georgetown University; he received his law degree from the same school in 1974.
|FactSnippet No. 165,582|
46. Paul Manafort brought in other lobbying firms, including the Podesta Group, via a think tank in Belgium.
|FactSnippet No. 165,580|
47. In 2006, Paul Manafort signed a $10 million-per-year contract with Oleg Deripaska, a Russian oligarch with close ties to Vladimir Putin.
|FactSnippet No. 165,577|
51. Paul Manafort joined Donald Trump presidential campaign in March 2016 as his convention manager.
|FactSnippet No. 165,570|
52. Paul Manafort worked with President Gerald Ford in the mid 1970s as a delegate-hunt coordinator.
|FactSnippet No. 165,569|
53. Paul Manafort earned his BS degree in business administration from Georgetown University in 1971.
|FactSnippet No. 165,568|
60. Paul Manafort was booked into the Northern Neck Regional Jail in Warsaw, Virginia, at 8:22 PM on June 15, 2018, where he was housed in the VIP section and kept in solitary confinement for his own safety.
|FactSnippet No. 165,542 - en.wikipedia.org|
62. On February 28, 2018, Paul Manafort entered a not guilty plea in the District Court for the District of Columbia.
|FactSnippet No. 165,539 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. On January 3, 2018, Paul Manafort filed a lawsuit challenging Mueller's broad authority and alleging the Justice Department violated the law in appointing Mueller.
|FactSnippet No. 165,537 - en.wikipedia.org|
64. On October 30, 2017, Paul Manafort was arrested by the FBI after being indicted by a federal grand jury as part of Robert Mueller's investigation into the Trump campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 165,534 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Since 2012, Paul Manafort has taken out seven home equity loans worth approximately $19.2 million on three separate New York-area properties he owns through holding companies registered to him and his then son-in-law Jeffrey Yohai, a real estate investor.
|FactSnippet No. 165,530 - en.wikipedia.org|
66. In 2006, Paul Manafort purchased an apartment on the 43rd floor of Trump Tower for a reported $3.6 million.
|FactSnippet No. 165,529 - en.wikipedia.org|
73. In the late 1980s, Paul Manafort was criticized for using his connections at HUD to ensure funding for a $43 million rehabilitation of dilapidated housing in Seabrook, New Jersey.
|FactSnippet No. 165,516 - en.wikipedia.org|
76. New York Times reported that Paul Manafort accepted payment from the Kurdistan Regional Government to facilitate Western recognition of the 2017 Iraqi Kurdistan independence referendum.
|FactSnippet No. 165,513 - en.wikipedia.org|
79. Paul Manafort has reportedly visited the special counsel Robert Mueller's office at least nine times in the past month.
|FactSnippet No. 13,522|