|FactSnippet No. 191,772|
59 Facts About Pep Guardiola
7. Pep Guardiola was created in Santpedor, Spain in January 1971.
|FactSnippet No. 191,762|
9. Pep Guardiola was created about 18 January 1971 in Spain.
|FactSnippet No. 191,760|
11. Pep Guardiola set his sights towards coaching having been appointed head coach of the FC Barcelona B team.
|FactSnippet No. 191,756|
14. Pep Guardiola is from the small Catalan town of Santpedor in north-east Spain.
|FactSnippet No. 191,751|
17. Manchester City have announced Pep Guardiola will take over as head coach at the end of the season.
|FactSnippet No. 191,747|
26. Pep Guardiola retired as a player when his contract with Qatari club Al-Ahli finished in June 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 191,733|
31. Pep Guardiola made a stunning start to life at City, winning his first 11 games in charge and was twice nominated for the Premier League Manager of the Month award in August and September 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 191,726|
37. Pep Guardiola has opened the door to further extending his stay at Manchester City.
|FactSnippet No. 191,717|
38. Pep Guardiola opens the door to extending his stay at Manchester City.
|FactSnippet No. 191,716|
43. Pep Guardiola is in his third season as a Premier League manager.
|FactSnippet No. 191,709|
47. Pep Guardiola suffered his first final defeat during the Copa del Rey final against Real Madrid.
|FactSnippet No. 191,702 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Along with the new signings, Pep Guardiola promoted canteranos Sergio Busquets, Pedro and Jeffren to the first-team squad.
|FactSnippet No. 191,695 - en.wikipedia.org|
59. Pep Guardiola won seven trophies during his three-year tenure in Germany; winning the Bundesliga every season he was there, as well as two domestic doubles.
|FactSnippet No. 191,686 - en.wikipedia.org|