1. Rachael Bland started to present sports on television, as well as a relief and weekend presenter on the BBC News Channel.
14 Facts About Rachael Bland
2. Rachael Bland is a part-time triathlete, and competed in the 2010 Mazda London Triathlon raising funds for Breast Cancer Care.
3. Rachael Bland is pictured in her garden in Cheshire with her husband Steve and her son Freddie.
4. Rachael Bland wrote that her You, Me and the Big C cohosts, Lauren Mahon and Deborah James, would carry on the show after she passes away.
5. Rachael Bland was a familiar voice on Radio 5 Live as a newsreader and presenter.
6. Rachael Bland is pictured with husband Steve and their son Freddie in their garden in Cheshire.
7. Rachael Bland is pictured with her husband of nearly five years, Steve, during her battle with cancer.
8. Rachael Bland discussed her fears about leaving behind her husband Steve and son Freddie on her podcast about having cancer.
9. Rachael Bland is pictured in hospital about to undergo chemotherapy.
10. Rachael Bland started to present sports on television, as well as acting as a relief and weekend presenter on the BBC News Channel.
11. Rachael Bland was born on 21 January 1978 and died on 5 September 2018.
12. Rachael Bland started her journey as a journalist after training as a broadcast journalist.
13. Rachael Bland was born in the year 1978 in the United States.
14. Rachael Bland competed as a triathlete, including the 2010 London Triathlon, raising funds for Breast Cancer Care.