1. Ravi Shankar Prasad continued giving concerts into his 90s, frequently accompanied by Anoushka, who, like her father, specialized in blending Indian and Western traditions.
|FactSnippet No. 196,391|
11. Ravi Shankar Prasad was born in a Kayastha family in Patna, Bihar.
|FactSnippet No. 196,366|
15. In 1954, Ravi Shankar Prasad gave a recital in the Soviet Union.
|FactSnippet No. 196,361|
19. Ravi Shankar Prasad performed his final concert, with daughter Anoushka, on 4 November 2012 at the Terrace Theater in Long Beach, California.
|FactSnippet No. 196,355 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. In October 1970 Ravi Shankar Prasad became chair of the department of Indian music of the California Institute of the Arts after previously teaching at the City College of New York, the University of California, Los Angeles, and being guest lecturer at other colleges and universities, including the Ali Akbar College of Music.
|FactSnippet No. 196,349 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Ravi Shankar Prasad was born on 30th August 1954 in the capital city of Bihar, Patna.
|FactSnippet No. 196,339|
35. Ravi Shankar Prasad said the Modi government was committed to give justice to the Sikh families who suffered during the riots.
|FactSnippet No. 196,331|
39. Ravi Shankar Prasad hits back at Manmohan Singh, asks how much democracy is left within Congress.
|FactSnippet No. 196,319|
40. Ravi Shankar Prasad is spearheading the Digital India program as Minister for Electronics and Information Technology since May 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 196,318 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Ravi Shankar Prasad has held several national-level assignments in the youth wing and the main party organisation of the BJP.
|FactSnippet No. 196,315 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Ravi Shankar Prasad began his political career as a student leader in the 1970s organising protests against Indira Gandhi's government and was jailed when the emergency was imposed by Gandhi's government in 1975.
|FactSnippet No. 196,314 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Ravi Shankar Prasad has been practising at the Patna High Court since 1980.
|FactSnippet No. 196,313 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Ravi Shankar Prasad is an Indian lawyer, politician and the current Union Minister holding Law and Justice and Electronics and Information Technology portfolio in the Government of India.
|FactSnippet No. 196,312 - en.wikipedia.org|