1. Rian Johnson directed episodes of the tv screen series Breaking Poor from 2010 to 2013 and gained a Directors Guild of America Award for Excellent Directing—Drama Series.
|FactSnippet No. 813,980|
2. Rian Johnson is one of the low key players in Hollywood, not divulging the details of his personal life to the media, but he is known to be in a band called, The Preserves where he sings and plays the banjo with his cousin, Nathan Johnson.
|FactSnippet No. 791,760|
4. Rian Johnson was part of the first South African team to successfully attach a satellite transmitters to a great white shark on 24 July 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 173,779 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Rian Johnson returned to features with his third film, "Looper", a mind-bending sci-fi action thriller about a corporate assassin (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) in the year 2047 who finds himself forced to take out his future self (Bruce Willis) after he escapes through time from 30 years in the future.
|FactSnippet No. 173,769|
10. Rian Johnson was born in Maryland and at a young age, he moved to San Clemente, California, where he was raised.
|FactSnippet No. 173,760|
12. Rian Johnson has worked in television, most notably directing episodes of Breaking Bad, and by 2014, he was in the news as one of the filmmakers attached to new features based on the Star Wars series of films.
|FactSnippet No. 173,756|
20. Rian Johnson has been a pastor for more than 20 years and moved to Odessa from the Fort Worth area.
|FactSnippet No. 173,741|
23. On November 9, 2017, it was announced that Rian Johnson was writing a new trilogy of Star Wars films, separate from the main story arc of previous films in the franchise, and would direct the first installment of his trilogy.
|FactSnippet No. 173,736 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. On June 20, 2014, news broke that Rian Johnson would write and direct the eighth installment in the Star Wars film series.
|FactSnippet No. 173,735 - en.wikipedia.org|