1. St Saint Nicholas is a symbol of generosity, as shown by the giving of gifts in his honor.
|FactSnippet No. 826,445|
3. Grand Duke Saint Nicholas was made commander in the Caucasus, where he won successes against the Turks until the February Revolution of 1917 deprived him of his command.
|FactSnippet No. 826,443|
6. St Saint Nicholas was born circa 280 in Patara, Lycia, an area that is part of present-day Turkey.
|FactSnippet No. 826,424|
7. St Saint Nicholas transformed into the legendary character called Santa Claus, who brings Christmas presents to children around the world.
|FactSnippet No. 826,423|
8. In 2018, Saint Nicholas won the individual title at the Galloway Invitational for the second straight year and the Cape-Atlantic League championship.
|FactSnippet No. 826,422|