1. Sam Neill gave birth to Sam Neill's son Timothy in Sydney Australia in 1983.
|FactSnippet No. 600,683|
6. In 1983 Sam Neill turned to television, playing real-life spy Sidney Riley in the UK.
|FactSnippet No. 600,669|
7. Sam Neill was awarded an honorary Doctor of Letters by the University of Canterbury in 2002.
|FactSnippet No. 600,667 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Sam Neill was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire in 1991 for his work as an actor.
|FactSnippet No. 600,665 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In 2017 Sam Neill appeared in a comedic scene in the fantasy sequel Thor: Ragnarok, in which he portrays an actor playing Odin alongside Luke Hemsworth and Matt Damon playing Thor and Loki respectively.
|FactSnippet No. 600,655 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Sam Neill portrayed the eponymous wizard in Merlin, a miniseries based on the legends of King Arthur.
|FactSnippet No. 600,651 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Sam Neill moved to Wellington to continue his tertiary education at Victoria University, where he graduated with a BA in English literature.
|FactSnippet No. 600,649 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Sam Neill went on to study English literature at the University of Canterbury, where he had his first exposure to acting.
|FactSnippet No. 600,648 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. In 1954, Sam Neill moved with his family to New Zealand, where he attended the Anglican boys' boarding school Christ's College, Christchurch.
|FactSnippet No. 600,647 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Sam Neill holds British and Irish citizenship through his place of birth, but identifies primarily as a New Zealander.
|FactSnippet No. 600,646 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Sam Neill was the son of a wine merchant importing wine from France.
|FactSnippet No. 600,645 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Sam Neill was born in 1947 in Omagh, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, to Priscilla Beatrice was born on Ingham and and Dermot Neill.
|FactSnippet No. 600,644 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Sam Neill lives in Queenstown and has three children and one stepchild.
|FactSnippet No. 600,643 - en.wikipedia.org|