1. In 1990, Sanjiv Bhatt was posted as additional superintendent of police in Jamnagar.
|FactSnippet No. 547,277|
4. Sanjiv Bhatt is not alone to have faced the wrath of the powers-that-be for standing up to the BJP government in Gujarat.
|FactSnippet No. 547,274|
5. Sanjiv Bhatt went to school at the Hill Grange High School in Mumbai, and is an alumnus of St Xavier's High School, Loyola Hall, in Ahmedabad.
|FactSnippet No. 547,272|
7. Sanjiv Bhatt queried how the SIT could rely on the testimony of witnesses who were present at the meeting when the investigation had itself raised doubts concerning their credibility, and he provided a rationale that could explain Bhatt's presence despite his relatively low rank.
|FactSnippet No. 531,280 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Sanjiv Bhatt was among those who refused to accept an award offered by the Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar Academy in 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 528,491 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Sanjiv Bhatt was responsible for the Chief Minister Narendra Modi's security.
|FactSnippet No. 528,484 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. In his affidavit Sanjiv Bhatt has asked the rights panel to initiate action against the SIT headed by R K Raghavan for incorrectly recording his statements or tweaking them to give a clean chit to Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
|FactSnippet No. 27,644 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Sanjiv Bhatt had filed a plea before the Supreme Court seeking a special investigative probe into two First Information Reports filed against him by the Gujarat Police.
|FactSnippet No. 27,639 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. In June 2011, Sanjiv Bhatt filed a Public-interest litigation in the Supreme Court, calling for an independent agency to investigate the riots or, alternatively, for the case to be transferred outside Gujarat.
|FactSnippet No. 27,637 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. On 14 April 2011, 9 years after the riots, Sanjiv Bhatt filed an affidavit in the Supreme Court of India, making similar allegations.
|FactSnippet No. 27,634 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Sanjiv Bhatt was posted as principal of the State Reserve Police Training College.
|FactSnippet No. 27,632 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Sanjiv Bhatt joined the Indian Police Service in 1988, and was allotted the Gujarat cadre.
|FactSnippet No. 27,631 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Sanjiv Bhatt is a former Indian Police Service officer from Gujarat.
|FactSnippet No. 27,630 - en.wikipedia.org|