1. Sarah Silverman started her career as a teen, she made her first audience in Boston when she was just 17.
|FactSnippet No. 843,687|
6. Sarah Silverman made her network standup comedy debut on the Late Show with David Letterman in July 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 830,715|
7. Sarah Silverman was in attendance when women lit menorahs at the Western Wall for the first time in December 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 830,713|
13. Sarah Silverman is not very short but she is not the tallest in Hollywood either.
|FactSnippet No. 791,282|
14. Sarah Silverman is the last in the family of five siblings and was raised by her parents together with her three siblings in Manchester, New Hampshire.
|FactSnippet No. 791,280|
16. Sarah Silverman began dating Welsh actor Michael Sheen in January 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 781,010|
17. Sarah Silverman was a writer and occasional performer on Saturday Night Live, and starred in and produced The Sarah Silverman Program, which ran from 2007 to 2010 on Comedy Central, for which she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.
|FactSnippet No. 781,005|
18. Sarah Silverman was the host for the award show and again drew fire for a joke about troubled pop star Britney Spears.
|FactSnippet No. 781,003|
24. Sarah Silverman dated Beckinsale's ex, Michael Sheen, and the two women became good friends.
|FactSnippet No. 780,996|
31. Sarah Silverman was a writer and performer on Saturday Night Live, and starred in and produced The Sarah Silverman Program, which ran from 2007 to 2010 on Comedy Central, for which she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.
|FactSnippet No. 780,970 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Sarah Silverman has been given a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
|FactSnippet No. 100,478|
37. Sarah Silverman gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
|FactSnippet No. 100,477|
46. Sarah Silverman called out President Donald Trump's fearmongering attempts to motivate his base ahead of next week's midterm elections.
|FactSnippet No. 34,464|
50. Sarah Silverman voiced Vanellope von Schweetz, one of the main characters in the 2012 Disney animated film, Wreck-It Ralph.
|FactSnippet No. 6,971 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. Sarah Silverman was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for her acting on the show.
|FactSnippet No. 6,970 - en.wikipedia.org|