1. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was married to Sivakamu and had six children.
|FactSnippet No. 561,313|
2. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan started his career as a professor at the Department of Philosophy at the Madras Presidency College in April 1909.
|FactSnippet No. 561,311|
4. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan replied with a sentence that left Stalin at a loss for words.
|FactSnippet No. 561,306|
5. In 1920, Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was invited by the Vice-Chancellor of the Calcutta University to take up the post of Professor of Mental and Moral Science.
|FactSnippet No. 561,305|
14. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was elected to the Constituent Assembly of India.
|FactSnippet No. 561,293 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was the Vice-Chancellor of Andhra University from 1931 to 1936.
|FactSnippet No. 561,290 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was born in a Telugu-speaking Niyogi Brahmin family, in Tiruttani in Madras Presidency.
|FactSnippet No. 561,283 - en.wikipedia.org|