1. Scott Quigg is a former WBA champ at super-bantamweight and can become a two-weight king if he wins.
|FactSnippet No. 188,569|
9. Scott Quigg fought six more times in 2008, winning on each occasion, a run that included a victory over Ghana's tough journeyman Sumaila Badu in just the first round of a four round contest.
|FactSnippet No. 188,536|
26. Scott Quigg returned to the Phones 4U Arena on 19 April 2014 to defend his world title against South African Tshifhiwa Munyai.
|FactSnippet No. 188,506 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Scott Quigg floored Silva with a thumping right upper cut and sealed it with a right hook.
|FactSnippet No. 188,505 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Scott Quigg told Sky Sports that he felt he won the fight by at least 2 rounds.
|FactSnippet No. 188,504 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. On 4 February 2012, Scott Quigg made the first defence of his title, beating the rugged veteran Jamie Arthur in an eighth-round stoppage, despite being put on the canvas in the fourth.
|FactSnippet No. 188,501 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Scott Quigg defeated Venezuela's Franklin Varela via a 7th round stoppage in his second defence on 23 July 2011, and was ranked fourth in the WBA.
|FactSnippet No. 188,499 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. On 25 September 2010 Scott Quigg returned to the Castle Leisure Centre in Bury to compete for the WBA Inter-Continental title against Argentinian boxer Santiago Allione stopping him in the third round.
|FactSnippet No. 188,497 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Scott Quigg fought six more times in 2008, winning on each occasion, a run that included a victory over Ghana's tough journeyman Sumaila Badu in just the first round of a four-round contest.
|FactSnippet No. 188,493 - en.wikipedia.org|