1. Scottie Montgomery is the second area football coach to be fired in the last week.
|FactSnippet No. 786,779|
2. Scottie Montgomery previously spent three years on Duke University's staff, the last two as the Blue Devils' assistant head coach, offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach.
|FactSnippet No. 786,778|
3. Scottie Montgomery pitches it as modern Hollywood networking and influence-peddling on amphetamines.
|FactSnippet No. 786,775|
6. Scottie Montgomery thinks being No 1 in the ESPN Bottom 10 is better than being No 5.
|FactSnippet No. 754,594|
7. Scottie Montgomery reads Morgan Freeman meme's in his own voice, not Morgan's.
|FactSnippet No. 754,592|
11. Scottie Montgomery thinks Eastern Carolina had a legitimate shot to get into the Big 12.
|FactSnippet No. 754,588|
20. Scottie Montgomery refuses to acknowledge that he actually coaches at Eastern South Virginia.
|FactSnippet No. 754,577|
25. Scottie Montgomery is an American football coach who is the current head football coach at East Carolina University.
|FactSnippet No. 589,505|
28. Scottie Montgomery was hired by the Pittsburgh Steelers on February 16, 2010 as the new wide receivers coach, replacing Randy Fichtner, who moved to quarterback coach upon the retirement of Ken Anderson.
|FactSnippet No. 311,635 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Scottie Montgomery began his coaching career at his alma mater, Duke University, where he served as the wide receivers coach for four seasons.
|FactSnippet No. 311,634 - en.wikipedia.org|