1. Shivraj Singh Chouhan led his campaign presenting himself as one among the people and blended perfectly with the aspirations of the people who were looking for a change from the Congress rule under Singh.
|FactSnippet No. 252,854|
5. Shivraj Singh Chouhan is the 18th and current Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, a central Indian state.
|FactSnippet No. 252,845|
6. Shivraj Singh Chouhan was born on 5 March 1959 in Budhni, Madhya Pradesh, India under the very lucky star sign of the Pisces.
|FactSnippet No. 252,843|
12. Shivraj Singh Chouhan exuded confidence that BJP was returning to power in the state for fourth time in a row in the elections.
|FactSnippet No. 252,832|
16. Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan leading by a margin of over 6,000 votes in Budhni constituency after second round of counting: Election official, reports PTI.
|FactSnippet No. 252,814|
21. Shivraj Singh Chouhan is popularly known as 'Mama' and he has often said that he endears this title that he earned by working for upliftment of women and girl child in the state as a dutiful brother to the women of Madhya Pradesh.
|FactSnippet No. 130,984|
23. In 2008, Shivraj Singh Chouhan retained his Budhni seat by over 41,000 votes, and with it, led the BJP to a second consecutive victory in the state.
|FactSnippet No. 81,397 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Shivraj Singh Chouhan is the 17th and current Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, a central Indian state.
|FactSnippet No. 81,393 - en.wikipedia.org|