1. Sitaram Yechury was born on 12 August 1952 in a Telugu speaking  family in Madras.
|FactSnippet No. 860,288|
3. Sitaram Yechury said in order to divert and dilute protests growing against the government over "miseries of people, the ruling BJP and similar other organisations are resorting to sharpening of communal polarisation.
|FactSnippet No. 860,286|
4. Sitaram Yechury called PM Modi's announcement that 99 per cent goods will now attract 18 per cent or lower GST a "post truth", since 97 per cent of merchandise or services already attract 18 per cent or less GST.
|FactSnippet No. 860,285|
10. Sitaram Yechury is again re-elected as General Secretary of CP at the 22nd Party Congress held at Hyderabad during 18 April, 2018 to 22nd April, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 860,273 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Sitaram Yechury was underground for some time, organising resistance to the Emergency, before his arrest.
|FactSnippet No. 860,271 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Sitaram Yechury was arrested in 1975 during the Emergency while he was still a student at JNU.
|FactSnippet No. 860,270 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Sitaram Yechury is a member of the Politburo of the Communist Party of India and was the party's Parliamentary group leader.
|FactSnippet No. 860,268 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Sitaram Yechury was elected as its General Secretary on 19 April 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 860,267 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Sitaram Yechury was born on 12 August 1952 and is an Indian politician and a leader of the Communist Party of India.
|FactSnippet No. 860,266 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Sitaram Yechury calls on MK Stalin in bid to take forward oppn attempt to stitch mega alliance.
|FactSnippet No. 105,287|
19. Sitaram Yechury said that a repeat of 2004 coalition success will happen in 2019 He said the coalition will happen in every state In a separate event, senior Congress leader P Chidambaram said his party will form coalition at state-level After.
|FactSnippet No. 85,375|
20. On 3 March 2015 during parliament session, Sitaram Yechury moved an amendment to President Pranab Mukherjee's address on the inaugural day of Parliament's budget session, which was passed by division of votes in Rajya Sabha which brought huge embarrassment to the Modi government.
|FactSnippet No. 72,294 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Sitaram Yechury was elected as the fifth General Secretary of CPI at the party's 21st party Congress in Visakhapatnam on 19 April 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 72,289 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Sitaram Yechury is an Indian politician and a leader of the Communist Party of India (Marxist).
|FactSnippet No. 72,285 - en.wikipedia.org|