1. In 1998, Ted Kaczynski received a letter in prison from a fourth-grade teacher named Joy Richards.
|FactSnippet No. 162,447|
6. Ted Kaczynski sent a letter to The New York Times on April 24, 1995.
|FactSnippet No. 162,431|
7. Ted Kaczynski was born and raised in Evergreen Park, Illinois, a Chicago suburb.
|FactSnippet No. 162,430|
13. Ted Kaczynski was arraigned in Sacramento and charged with multiple counts related to his numerous bombing attacks.
|FactSnippet No. 162,420|
14. In 1978, Ted Kaczynski sent a homemade bomb to Northwestern University.
|FactSnippet No. 162,419|
17. Ted Kaczynski sent the explosive package to the engineering professor at Northwestern University.
|FactSnippet No. 162,413|
20. Ted Kaczynski got himself a job at the University of California.
|FactSnippet No. 162,409|
26. Ted Kaczynski earned his doctorate degree from the university in 1967, and then moved west to teach at the University of California, Berkeley.
|FactSnippet No. 162,395|
27. In 1958, at the age of 16, Ted Kaczynski entered Harvard University on a scholarship.
|FactSnippet No. 162,394|
32. Ted Kaczynski is serving eight life sentences without the possibility of parole at ADX Florence, a supermax prison in Florence, Colorado.
|FactSnippet No. 162,388 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. In the same weekend, Ted Kaczynski mailed a bomb to the home of Charles Epstein from the University of California, San Francisco, who lost several fingers upon opening it.
|FactSnippet No. 162,378 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. In 1993, after a six-year break, Ted Kaczynski mailed a bomb to David Gelernter, a computer science professor at Yale University.
|FactSnippet No. 162,377 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. The FBI theorized that Ted Kaczynski had a theme of nature, trees and wood in his crimes.
|FactSnippet No. 162,376 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. In late 1967, the 25-year-old Ted Kaczynski became the youngest assistant professor of mathematics in the history of University of California, Berkeley, where he taught undergraduate courses in geometry and calculus.
|FactSnippet No. 162,373 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. In 1962, Ted Kaczynski enrolled at the University of Michigan, where he earned his master's and doctoral degrees in mathematics in 1964 and 1967, respectively.
|FactSnippet No. 162,371 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. In 1971 Ted Kaczynski moved to a remote cabin without electricity or running water near Lincoln, Montana, where he lived as a recluse while learning survival skills in an attempt to become self-sufficient.
|FactSnippet No. 162,365 - en.wikipedia.org|