1. The Carol Burnett Show managed to keep his name under wraps all this time.
|FactSnippet No. 795,640|
5. The Carol Burnett Show had no interest in doing a sitcom, and because of the contract, CBS was obliged to give Burnett her own variety show.
|FactSnippet No. 795,634 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Bette Davis was the only famous figure who The Carol Burnett Show was unable to feature as a guest on her show.
|FactSnippet No. 201,742|
18. The Carol Burnett Show debuted on CBS in 1967 and, at a time when most variety shows had lost their popularity on American television, the show ran until 1979.
|FactSnippet No. 201,726|
23. The Carol Burnett Show was raised in Hollywood, California, by her grandmother Mabel.
|FactSnippet No. 201,719|
24. The Carol Burnett Show added, "Look at our friend Clint Eastwood [who married a woman 36 years younger], look at our friend—I say, if it's good enough for the fellows, it's good enough for the girls.
|FactSnippet No. 201,718|
30. The Carol Burnett Show had long been a fan of the soap opera All My Children, and realized a dream when Agnes Nixon created the role of Verla Grubbs for her in 1976.
|FactSnippet No. 201,709 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. The Carol Burnett Show was the first celebrity to appear on the children's series Sesame Street, on that series' first episode on November 10, 1969.
|FactSnippet No. 201,707 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. The Carol Burnett Show's enduring popularity surprised many when a 2001 retrospective containing outtakes and discussions with the cast, and a tribute to Bob Mackie, drew in 30 million viewers, topping the Emmy Awards as well as all but the final game of that year's World Series.
|FactSnippet No. 201,705 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. The Carol Burnett Show would start every show with a question-and-answer session with the audience, an idea she borrowed from her stint on Garry Moore's show.
|FactSnippet No. 201,694|
53. The Carol Burnett Show once shocked her fans when she bluntly dismissed actress and singer Kristin Chenoweth, saying she is not one to keep track of her outfits or pay too much attention to what she wears.
|FactSnippet No. 201,673|
57. The Carol Burnett Show was rehearsed each day until its two Friday tapings.
|FactSnippet No. 201,665 - en.wikipedia.org|
59. The Carol Burnett Show signed a contract with CBS for 10 years which required her to do two guest appearances and a special a year.
|FactSnippet No. 201,662 - en.wikipedia.org|