1. Time Warner qualified for nationals with a 10th-place finish at the Great Plains Athletic Conference meet.
|FactSnippet No. 131,578|
5. In late 2003, Time Warner finished construction of a new twin-tower complex, designed to serve as additional office space, facing Columbus Circle on the southwestern edge of Central Park.
|FactSnippet No. 51,047 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. On March 6, 2013, Time Warner intended to spin-off its publishing division Time Inc as a separate, publicly traded company.
|FactSnippet No. 51,044 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In 2005, Time Warner was among 53 entities that contributed the maximum of $250,000 to the second inauguration of President George W Bush.
|FactSnippet No. 51,041 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Time Warner purchased the Six Flags Theme Parks chain in 1993.
|FactSnippet No. 51,039 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In 1980, Time Warner purchased The Franklin Mint for about $225 million.
|FactSnippet No. 51,037 - en.wikipedia.org|