1. Tyler Lockett broke his tibia and fibula while making a 28-yard catch in a Week 16 loss to the Cardinals.
|FactSnippet No. 308,531 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. On December 22, 2015, Tyler Lockett was selected to be part of the 2016 Pro Bowl.
|FactSnippet No. 308,524 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Tyler Lockett posted his first career touchdown reception on Thursday Night Football against the San Francisco 49ers on October 22, 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 308,523 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Tyler Lockett was recognized as the 2014 Big 12 Football Scholar-Athlete of the Year.
|FactSnippet No. 308,518 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Tyler Lockett was selected to play in the 2015 Senior Bowl.
|FactSnippet No. 308,517 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Tyler Lockett broke his own Kansas State single-game record for receiving yards and surpassed Darren Sproles for the Kansas State single-game all-purpose yards record.
|FactSnippet No. 308,510 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Tyler Lockett was a 2012 All-Big 12 honorable mention selection both at wide receiver and special teams.
|FactSnippet No. 308,508 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Tyler Lockett failed to play in 75 percent of the Wildcats' games in order to be eligible to be the NCAA statistical leader for average kickoff return yardage.
|FactSnippet No. 308,506 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Tyler Lockett became the second rookie to win multiple Special Teams Player Of The Month awards and was the only rookie to be named 1st team All Pro for the 2015 NFL season.
|FactSnippet No. 308,492 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Tyler Lockett was drafted by the Seahawks in the third round of the 2015 NFL Draft.
|FactSnippet No. 308,490 - en.wikipedia.org|