|FactSnippet No. 851,901|
29 Facts About Al Horford
3. Al Horford missed a game in Miami to be with Vega when Alia was born.
|FactSnippet No. 851,897|
5. Boston Celtics player Al Horford is married to model and singer Amelia Vega, who is best known for being the first Dominican woman to win the Miss Universe pageant.
|FactSnippet No. 851,894|
9. Jaylen Brown cuts to the hoop and Al Horford throws an alley-oop pass to him for a reverse layup.
|FactSnippet No. 851,885|
12. Al Horford played three years in the NBA and several more overseas.
|FactSnippet No. 851,880 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Al Horford ranked fifth in the NBA in field goal percentage, 28th in blocks and 16th in efficiency.
|FactSnippet No. 851,876 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Al Horford had a team-leading 39 double-doubles, which was tied for 11th in the NBA.
|FactSnippet No. 851,875 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Al Horford has been a member of the Dominican Republic national basketball team since 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 118,290 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. On February 12, 2016, Al Horford was named to replace the injured Chris Bosh on the 2016 Eastern Conference All-Star team, thus marking his fourth All-Star selection.
|FactSnippet No. 118,288 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Al Horford missed an additional three playoff games before returning to action in Game 4 of the Hawks' first round series against the Boston Celtics.
|FactSnippet No. 118,287 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Al Horford appeared in the Hawks' first 11 games of the season before missing the final 55 due to a torn left pectoral muscle, an injury suffered on January 11, 2012 against the Indiana Pacers.
|FactSnippet No. 118,286 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Al Horford is a great real-life NBA player who contributes across the board.
|FactSnippet No. 15,672|