1. Alan King is referenced in the end credits of Rush Hour 3.
|FactSnippet No. 397,824 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Alan King began working as a doorman at the popular nightclub Leon and Eddie's while performing comedy under the last name of the boxer who beat him, "King".
|FactSnippet No. 397,817 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Alan King spent his first years on the Lower East Side of Manhattan.
|FactSnippet No. 397,815 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Alan King is excited at seeing Sceau Royal begin his crucial second season over fences in the Shloer Chase at Cheltenham on Sunday.
|FactSnippet No. 134,022|
13. Alan King played small roles in movies in the 1950s, but disliked playing stereotypical roles that he described as "always the sergeant from Brooklyn named Kowalski".
|FactSnippet No. 50,364 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Alan King was born in New York City, the son of Russian-Jewish immigrants Minnie and Bernard Kniberg, a handbag cutter.
|FactSnippet No. 50,357 - en.wikipedia.org|