1. Jerry Seinfeld says "Hello, Newman" only 15 times in the entire series.
|FactSnippet No. 840,134|
51. Jerry Seinfeld was born on April 29, 1954, in Brooklyn, NY.
|FactSnippet No. 778,157|
57. Jerry Seinfeld turned down an offer from NBC that would have made him $110 million for a 10th season of the show.
|FactSnippet No. 778,145|
67. In January 2017, Jerry Seinfeld signed a comedy deal with Netflix.
|FactSnippet No. 778,127 - en.wikipedia.org|
68. On October 4, 2007, Jerry Seinfeld made a brief return to NBC, guest-starring as himself in the 30 Rock episode "SeinfeldVision.
|FactSnippet No. 778,126 - en.wikipedia.org|
74. Jerry Seinfeld is known for playing himself in the sitcom Seinfeld, which he created and wrote with Larry David.
|FactSnippet No. 778,119 - en.wikipedia.org|
82. Jerry Seinfeld announces first UK shows in 8 years for 2019.
|FactSnippet No. 69,083|
83. Jerry Seinfeld has revealed details of his first UK shows in eight years.
|FactSnippet No. 69,081|
84. Jerry Seinfeld has announced his first UK shows in eight years.
|FactSnippet No. 69,080|
86. Jerry Seinfeld has announced details of his first UK shows in eight years.
|FactSnippet No. 69,078|
89. Jerry Seinfeld wrote an article for the February 2004 issue of Automobile, reviewing the Porsche Carrera GT.
|FactSnippet No. 37,133 - en.wikipedia.org|
96. Jerry Seinfeld toured the US in 2011 and made his first stand-up appearance in the UK in 11 years.
|FactSnippet No. 37,125 - en.wikipedia.org|