1. Howard Stern started raising money for the state-of-the-art environment where animals.
|FactSnippet No. 133,449|
18. Howard Stern landed his first radio jobs while at Boston University.
|FactSnippet No. 41,309 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. In 2006, Howard Stern filed a trademark for the name "King of All Media.
|FactSnippet No. 28,477 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Howard Stern appeared at the 1992 MTV Video Music Awards as Fartman, a fictional superhero originating from the humor magazine National Lampoon.
|FactSnippet No. 28,467 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. In its 1990 feature on Howard Stern, Rolling Stone predicted he was "on the fast track to multimedia stardom.
|FactSnippet No. 28,464 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. With the license, Howard Stern landed his first professional radio job at WNTN in Newton, Massachusetts from August to December 1975 doing air shifts, news casting, and production work.
|FactSnippet No. 28,457 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Howard Stern has been described as the "King of All Media" since 1992 for his successes outside radio.
|FactSnippet No. 28,453 - en.wikipedia.org|