1. David Lynch was the subject of a major art retrospective at the Fondation Cartier, Paris from March 3—May 27, 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 435,089 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. In 2006, David Lynch authored a short book describing his creative processes, stories from throughout his career, and the benefits he had realized through his practice of Transcendental Meditation called Catching the Big Fish: Meditation, Consciousness, and Creativity.
|FactSnippet No. 432,175 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. David Lynch considers the 20th-century Irish-born British artist Francis Bacon to be his "number one kinda hero painter", stating that "Normally I only like a couple of years of a painter's work, but I like everything of Bacon's.
|FactSnippet No. 432,168 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In November 2012, David Lynch hinted at plans for a new film while attending Plus Camerimage in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
|FactSnippet No. 432,163 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. David Lynch directed a concert by English new wave band Duran Duran on March 23, 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 432,161 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. In 2010, David Lynch began making guest appearances on the Family Guy spin-off The Cleveland Show as Gus the Bartender.
|FactSnippet No. 432,160 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. At the Pennsylvania Academy David Lynch made his first short film, which was titled Six Men Getting Sick (1967).
|FactSnippet No. 432,145 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. David Lynch decided to move to the city of Philadelphia and enroll at the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, after advice from Jack Fisk, who was already enrolled there.
|FactSnippet No. 432,144 - en.wikipedia.org|