5. In his acceptance speech, Gary Johnson asked the convention's delegates to nominate as his running mate Judge Jim Gray of California.
FactSnippet No. 27,473 - en.wikipedia.org
6. On December 28, 2011, Gary Johnson formally withdrew his candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination, and declared his candidacy for the 2012 presidential nomination of the Libertarian Party in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
FactSnippet No. 27,472 - en.wikipedia.org
7. In February 2011, Gary Johnson was a featured speaker at both the Conservative Political Action Conference and the Republican Liberty Caucus.
FactSnippet No. 27,469 - en.wikipedia.org
8. In 1999, Gary Johnson became one of the highest-ranking elected officials in the US to advocate the legalization of marijuana.
FactSnippet No. 27,466 - en.wikipedia.org
9. While in college, Gary Johnson earned money as a door-to-door handyman.
FactSnippet No. 27,463 - en.wikipedia.org
10. In August 2018, Gary Johnson declared his intention to run for the US Senate in the 2018 New Mexico senate race against incumbent Democratic senator Martin Heinrich.