1. Newt Gingrich has authored or co-authored 18 non-fiction books since 1982.
|FactSnippet No. 363,223 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Newt Gingrich has described James H Cromartie's painting of the US Capitol as "an exceptional and truly beautiful work of art"; in Norman Rockwell's work, he saw the embodiment of an America circa 1965, at odds with the prevailing sentiment of the modern day "cultural elites".
|FactSnippet No. 363,222 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Newt Gingrich wants the US to pursue new achievements in space, including sustaining civilizations beyond Earth, but advocates relying more on the private sector and less on the publicly funded NASA to drive progress.
|FactSnippet No. 363,221 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Newt Gingrich has taken a diminutive view of internationalism and the United Nations.
|FactSnippet No. 363,213 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Newt Gingrich attended his wife's swearing-in as US Ambassador to the Holy See at the White House in October 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 363,210 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Newt Gingrich supported Trump more quickly than many other establishment Republicans.
|FactSnippet No. 363,209 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Newt Gingrich is a fellow at conservative think tanks the American Enterprise Institute and Hoover Institution.
|FactSnippet No. 363,197 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Newt Gingrich is a guiding coalition member of the Project on National Security Reform.
|FactSnippet No. 363,194 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. At the signing, Newt Gingrich gave credit to ordinary Americans stating, "It was their political will that brought the two parties together.
|FactSnippet No. 363,184 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Newt Gingrich insisted that the Republican Party would continue to apply political pressure to the President to approve their welfare legislation.
|FactSnippet No. 363,182 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Early in his role as Whip, in May 1989, Newt Gingrich was involved in talks about the appointment of a Panamanian administrator of the Panama Canal, which was scheduled to occur in 1989 subject to US government approval.
|FactSnippet No. 363,174 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Newt Gingrich was the southern regional director for Nelson Rockefeller in the 1968 Republican primaries.
|FactSnippet No. 363,163 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. On May 2, 2012, Newt Gingrich ended his presidential campaign and endorsed front runner Mitt Romney, who won the nomination.
|FactSnippet No. 363,154 - en.wikipedia.org|