1. In the book "Ideas and Opinions", Albert Einstein stressed that a cosmic religious feeling could not be explained to those who were entirely without it.
|FactSnippet No. 130,769|
2. Albert Einstein was born in Ulm, a part of the German Empire, on March 14, 1879.
|FactSnippet No. 105,049|
3. Albert Einstein received numerous awards and honors and in 1922 he was awarded the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics "for his services to Theoretical Physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect".
|FactSnippet No. 93,386 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Albert Einstein was primarily affiliated with non-religious humanist and Ethical Culture groups in both the UK and US.
|FactSnippet No. 93,356 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Albert Einstein joined the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People in Princeton, where he campaigned for the civil rights of African Americans.
|FactSnippet No. 93,349 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Albert Einstein was elected a Foreign Member of the Royal Society in 1921.
|FactSnippet No. 93,342 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. At age 13, Albert Einstein was introduced to Kant's Critique of Pure Reason, and Kant became his favorite philosopher, his tutor stating: "At the time he was still a child, only thirteen years old, yet Kant's works, incomprehensible to ordinary mortals, seemed to be clear to him.
|FactSnippet No. 93,333 - en.wikipedia.org|