|FactSnippet No. 204,950|
18 Facts About Allen Robinson
2. Allen Robinson backed up his comment with another full practice session Thursday, per Kevin Fishbain of The Athletic.
|FactSnippet No. 204,949|
3. Allen Robinson is not a member of UKIP—a fact Batten insists should not be a prerequisite to him being employed by the party.
|FactSnippet No. 204,945|
4. Allen Robinson is not a member of UKIP—a fact Batten insists "It's a "Scarlett, I don't give a damn" moment".
|FactSnippet No. 204,944|
6. Allen Robinson took a back seat to several other pass catchers while working with quarterback Chase Daniel for the first time.
|FactSnippet No. 204,936|
7. On March 14, 2018, Allen Robinson signed a three-year, $42 million contract with the Chicago Bears.
|FactSnippet No. 204,931 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Allen Robinson opened the regular season as the fourth wide receiver behind Marqise Lee, Cecil Shorts, and fellow rookie Allen Hurns.
|FactSnippet No. 204,926 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. On October 26, 2013, Allen Robinson tied his season-highs after catching 12 passes for 173 receiving yards and scored a touchdown in a loss to Ohio State.
|FactSnippet No. 204,925 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Allen Robinson appeared in 12 games and caught three passes for 29 yards during his freshman year in 2011 under head coach Joe Paterno.
|FactSnippet No. 204,924 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Allen Robinson attended St Mary's Preparatory, where he played football, and, in his senior season, led the Eaglets to the Division 3 state championship game.
|FactSnippet No. 204,922 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Allen Robinson not expected to play, Khalil Mack a game-time call.
|FactSnippet No. 18,936|