|FactSnippet No. 802,043|
92 Facts About Anderson Paak
4. Anderson Paak said he always sends his ideas to Dr Dre and the two work very fast.
|FactSnippet No. 770,429 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Anderson Paak became the drummer for American Idol contestant Haley Reinhart.
|FactSnippet No. 770,428 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Anderson Paak has yet to appear in the studio with Frank Ocean.
|FactSnippet No. 170,288|
23. Anderson Paak comes from mixed ancestry: His late father is black, and his mother is South Korean.
|FactSnippet No. 170,287|
30. Anderson Paak finally released his 14-track project a week before Thanksgiving.
|FactSnippet No. 170,274|
36. Anderson Paak was awarded the key to the city and an appearance by Dr Dre, who had his hand in producing the album, was made.
|FactSnippet No. 170,264|
41. Anderson Paak will be on tour in New Zealand and Australia, where "Oxnard" will be performed live.
|FactSnippet No. 170,258|
43. Anderson Paak references Fela Kuti, legendary Nigerian Afrobeat musician and activist referenced in "6 Summers", adding to the political awareness in the tune.
|FactSnippet No. 170,256|
46. Anderson Paak actually worked on this new album with the kingmaker of West Coast hip-hop, Dr Dre.
|FactSnippet No. 170,252|
49. Anderson Paak goes for Biblical metaphors about the trap falls of fame, King Push keeps it historical, recounting the story of The Clipse, one of the greatest sibling groups in rap-history, and how his brother walked away from Earthly glories to devote himself to heavenly ones.
|FactSnippet No. 170,245|
51. Anderson Paak bring a 70s, Stevie Wonder dimension.
|FactSnippet No. 170,243|
57. Anderson Paak struggles to amount to the critiques of his contemporaries, especially to those of one of his collaborators: Lamar gave a much more concise critique of the current landscape in just one verse of his 2017 song "Lust", a track from the Pulitzer Prize-winning album DAMN.
|FactSnippet No. 170,229|
69. Anderson Paak pays tribute to the late Mac Miller, before Q-Tip seems to offer a moving reflection on the death of his former bandmate Phife Dawg.
|FactSnippet No. 170,209|
71. Anderson Paak told a crowd at the Community Park West, in Oxnard.
|FactSnippet No. 170,200|
73. Anderson Paak is the consummate, scrappy underdog, a musical Rocky Balboa.
|FactSnippet No. 170,197|
77. Anderson Paak resorts to a corny-sounding Jamaican patois on "Left to Right", a cheesy saxophone disrupts "Cheers", and Snoop Dogg appears like the avuncular ghost of G-funk's past on "Anywhere.
|FactSnippet No. 170,186|
81. Anderson Paak performed on six songs on Dr Dre's 2015 album Compton and two on The Game's The Documentary 2.5.
|FactSnippet No. 170,182 - en.wikipedia.org|
88. Anderson Paak shared a brand-new single, "Tints", featuring his fellow Southern California-native.
|FactSnippet No. 18,754|
90. Anderson Paak remembers the first time meeting Mac Miller and his strong, positive personality.
|FactSnippet No. 18,751|
91. Anderson Paak hopped on Instagram Monday to break the news to fans.
|FactSnippet No. 18,750|