1. Snoop Dogg is a direct cousin to Brandy—the two of them have even appeared on a song together.
|FactSnippet No. 839,867|
8. Snoop Dogg performs at the Puff Puff Pass Tour 3 at the Microsoft Theatre on Dec 15, 2018 in Los Angeles.
|FactSnippet No. 806,099|
10. Snoop Dogg is an American rapper and actor from Long Beach, California who first made his tall presence felt when he released his debut album Doggystyle in 1993.
|FactSnippet No. 774,360|
16. Snoop Dogg is an American rapper and actor from Long Beach, California.
|FactSnippet No. 774,354|
18. Snoop Dogg was a member of the Rollin' 20 Crips in the East Side of Long Beach.
|FactSnippet No. 774,350|
21. Snoop Dogg was arrested again October 2006 at Bob Hope Airport in Burbank after being stopped for a traffic infraction; he was arrested for possession of a firearm and for suspicion of transporting an unspecified amount of marijuana, according to a police statement.
|FactSnippet No. 774,340 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Snoop Dogg endorsed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in May 2016, saying, "I would love to see a woman in office because I feel like we're at that stage in life to where we need a perspective other than the male's train of thought.
|FactSnippet No. 774,337 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Snoop Dogg released a reggae album, Reincarnated, saying, "I have always said I was Bob Marley reincarnated".
|FactSnippet No. 774,336 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. In December 2013, Snoop Dogg performed at the annual Kennedy Center Honors concert, honoring jazz pianist Herbie Hancock.
|FactSnippet No. 774,324 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Snoop Dogg formed a funk duo with musician Dam-Funk called 7 Days of Funk and released their eponymous debut album on December 10, 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 774,313 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. In December 2012, Snoop Dogg released his second single from Reincarnated, "Here Comes the King".
|FactSnippet No. 774,311 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Snoop Dogg told reporters that he was rechristened Snoop Lion by a Rastafarian priest in Jamaica.
|FactSnippet No. 774,309 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. On July 31, 2012, Snoop Dogg introduced a new stage name, Snoop Lion.
|FactSnippet No. 774,308 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Snoop Dogg was featured on Gorillaz' album Plastic Beach on a track called: "Welcome to the World of the Plastic Beach" with the Hypnotic Brass Ensemble, he completed another track with them entitled "Sumthing Like This Night" which does not appear on Plastic Beach, yet does appear on Doggumentary.
|FactSnippet No. 774,306 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Snoop Dogg was featured on a new single from Australian singer Jessica Mauboy, titled "Get 'em Girls".
|FactSnippet No. 774,305 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Snoop Dogg can be heard on the track "Flashing" by Dr Dre and on Curren$y's song "Seat Change".
|FactSnippet No. 774,304 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Snoop Dogg collaborated with Katy Perry on "California Gurls", the first single from her album Teenage Dream, which was released on May 11, 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 774,303 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. Snoop Dogg signed with Master P's No Limit Records in 1998 and debuted on the label with Da Game Is to Be Sold, Not to Be Told that year.
|FactSnippet No. 774,300 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Snoop Dogg collaborated with fellow rap artist Tupac Shakur on the 1996 single "2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted".
|FactSnippet No. 774,299 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Snoop Dogg was a member of the Rollin' 20 Crips gang in the Eastside area of Long Beach, although he stated in 1993 that he never joined a gang.
|FactSnippet No. 774,297 - en.wikipedia.org|
54. On November 19, 2018, Snoop Dogg was given a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
|FactSnippet No. 774,296 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. In 2012, after a trip to Jamaica, Snoop Dogg announced a conversion to Rastafarianism and a new alias, Snoop Lion.
|FactSnippet No. 774,295 - en.wikipedia.org|
59. Snoop Dogg has since sold over 23 million albums in the United States and 35 million albums worldwide.
|FactSnippet No. 774,291 - en.wikipedia.org|
61. Snoop Dogg is finally getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
|FactSnippet No. 124,648|
62. Snoop Dogg will be honored with the 2,651st star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame to mark the 25th anniversary of the release of his debut album, "Doggystyle.
|FactSnippet No. 98,941|
63. Snoop Dogg came by FOX 5 to chat with the Good Day crew in the Loft.
|FactSnippet No. 98,940|
65. Snoop Dogg is getting a Hollywood Walk of Fame star, Variety reports.
|FactSnippet No. 98,935|
66. Snoop Dogg getting a Hollywood Walk of Fame star, touring with Bone Thugs.
|FactSnippet No. 98,934|
67. Snoop Dogg tweeted to Spyro after the first trailer for the upcoming game dropped on Twitter.
|FactSnippet No. 98,932|
68. Snoop Dogg is the latest recipient of a Hollywood Walk of Fame star, as Variety reports.
|FactSnippet No. 98,930|
69. Snoop Dogg takes on Trump, again, and lights a blunt in front of the White House.
|FactSnippet No. 75,808|
72. Snoop Dogg was in Washington DC earlier this week, and he wanted to express his dislike for Donald Trump.
|FactSnippet No. 69,730|
73. Snoop Dogg smokes marijuana near the White House, says 'F—the President.
|FactSnippet No. 68,765|
79. Snoop Dogg is continuing his mission to irritate Donald Trump as much as possible in a new series of Instagram videos.
|FactSnippet No. 68,753|
80. Snoop Dogg smokes blunt outside White House, says 'f–k' Trump.
|FactSnippet No. 68,752|
81. Snoop Dogg smokes joint in mini-protest outside the White House.
|FactSnippet No. 68,748|
82. Snoop Dogg wants to be your guide through Thanksgiving dinner.
|FactSnippet No. 68,745|
83. Snoop Dogg made quite a statement Thursday when he sat on a bench across from from the White House and fired up a blunt.
|FactSnippet No. 68,744|
84. Snoop Dogg documented his "smooth" journey to the White House.
|FactSnippet No. 56,726|
89. Snoop Dogg lashed out at President Trump and his supporters, including fellow rapper Kanye West.
|FactSnippet No. 10,237|
92. Snoop Dogg has been arrested and fined for misdemeanor marijuana possession in Los Angeles in 1998, in Cleveland in 2001, and Sierra Blanca, Texas in 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 7,470 - en.wikipedia.org|
93. As of March 2010, Snoop Dogg has been allowed back into the UK.
|FactSnippet No. 7,469 - en.wikipedia.org|
94. In September 2006, Snoop Dogg was detained at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California by airport security, after airport screeners found a collapsible police baton in Snoop's carry-on bag.
|FactSnippet No. 7,468 - en.wikipedia.org|
95. On May 27, 2018, Snoop Dogg set the Guinness World Record for the largest Paradise cocktail.
|FactSnippet No. 7,467 - en.wikipedia.org|
96. Snoop Dogg partners with city officials and annually gives away turkeys to the less fortunate in Inglewood, California at Thanksgiving.
|FactSnippet No. 7,466 - en.wikipedia.org|
99. On July 20, 2012, Snoop Dogg released a new reggae single, "La La La" under the pseudonym Snoop Lion.
|FactSnippet No. 7,463 - en.wikipedia.org|