1. Joe Biden married Jill Joe Biden as his second wife on June 17, 1977.
|FactSnippet No. 840,986|
9. Joe Biden became vice president of the United States after spending 36 years as a US senator from Delaware.
|FactSnippet No. 840,973|
14. Joe Biden co-sponsored the Sense of the Senate resolution calling on the United States to be a part of the United Nations climate negotiations and the Boxer-Sanders Global Warming Pollution Reduction Act, the most stringent climate bill in the United States Senate.
|FactSnippet No. 840,964 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Joe Biden has supported deficit spending on fiscal stimulus in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009; the increased infrastructure spending proposed by the Obama administration; mass transit, including Amtrak, bus, and subway subsidies; same-sex marriage; and the reduced military spending proposed in the Obama Administration's fiscal year 2014 budget.
|FactSnippet No. 840,962 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Joe Biden told a forum held in Bogota, Colombia, on July 17, 2018, that he would decide whether or not to formally declare as a candidate by January 2019.
|FactSnippet No. 840,961 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Joe Biden reasserted his ambivalence about running on an appearance of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on December 7, in which he stated "never say never" about running for President in 2020, while admitting he did not see a scenario in which he would run for office again.
|FactSnippet No. 840,959 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. On March 22, 2017, Joe Biden referred to the Republican healthcare bill as a "tax bill" meant to transfer nearly US$1 trillion used for health benefits for the lower classes to wealthy Americans during his first appearance on Capitol Hill since Trump's inauguration.
|FactSnippet No. 840,958 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. In 2017, Joe Biden was named the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice professor at the University of Pennsylvania, where he will focus on foreign policy, diplomacy, and national security while leading the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.
|FactSnippet No. 840,955 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Joe Biden took time to meet with Martin O'Malley, having previously met with Bernie Sanders.
|FactSnippet No. 840,954 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Joe Biden was inaugurated to a second term in the early morning of January 20, 2013, at a small ceremony in his official residence with Justice Sonia Sotomayor presiding.
|FactSnippet No. 840,950 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Joe Biden had spent the most time bargaining with Congress on the debt question of anyone in the administration, and one Republican staffer said, "Biden's the only guy with real negotiating authority, and [McConnell] knows that his word is good.
|FactSnippet No. 840,947 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Joe Biden is the first United States Vice President from Delaware and the first Roman Catholic to attain that office.
|FactSnippet No. 840,941 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Joe Biden chose veteran Democratic lawyer and aide Ron Klain to be his chief of staff, and Time Washington bureau chief Jay Carney to be his director of communications.
|FactSnippet No. 840,939 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Joe Biden campaigned in some normally Republican states, as well as in areas with large Catholic populations.
|FactSnippet No. 840,937 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Joe Biden had earlier been criticized in July 2006 for a remark he made about his support among Indian Americans: "I've had a great relationship.
|FactSnippet No. 840,931 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Joe Biden made a formal announcement to Tim Russert on Meet the Press, stating he would "be the best Biden I can be.
|FactSnippet No. 840,929 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Joe Biden comes from a long line of working people in Scranton—auto salesmen, car dealers, people who know how to make a sale.
|FactSnippet No. 840,926 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Joe Biden allowed an amendment to the bill to increase the homestead exemption for homeowners declaring bankruptcy and fought for an amendment to forbid anti-abortion felons from using bankruptcy to discharge fines; the overall bill was vetoed by Bill Clinton in 2000 but then finally passed as the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act in 2005, with Biden supporting it.
|FactSnippet No. 840,925 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Joe Biden had voted against authorization for the Gulf War in 1991, siding with 45 of the 55 Democratic senators; he said the US was bearing almost all the burden in the anti-Iraq coalition.
|FactSnippet No. 840,916 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Joe Biden became interested in the Yugoslav Wars after hearing about Serbian abuses during the Croatian War of Independence in 1991.
|FactSnippet No. 840,914 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Joe Biden was critical of the actions of Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr during the 1990s Whitewater controversy and Lewinsky scandal investigations, and said "it's going to be a cold day in hell" before another Independent Counsel is granted the same powers.
|FactSnippet No. 840,913 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Joe Biden was attempting to become the youngest president since John F Kennedy.
|FactSnippet No. 840,910 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Joe Biden clashed again with the Reagan administration in 1986 over economic sanctions against South Africa; he received considerable attention when he excoriated Secretary of State George P Shultz at a Senate hearing because of the administration's support of that country, which continued to practice the apartheid system.
|FactSnippet No. 840,909 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. In 1975, Joe Biden met Jill Tracy Jacobs, who grew up in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania, and would become a teacher in Delaware.
|FactSnippet No. 840,905 - en.wikipedia.org|
59. Joe Biden received student draft deferments during this period, at the peak of the Vietnam War, and in 1968, he was reclassified by the Selective Service System as not available for service due to having had asthma as a teenager.
|FactSnippet No. 840,900 - en.wikipedia.org|
62. Joe Biden earned his bachelor's in 1965 from the University of Delaware, with a double major in history and political science, graduating with a class rank of 506 out of 688.
|FactSnippet No. 840,895 - en.wikipedia.org|
64. In 2008, Joe Biden was chosen as the running mate of Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama.
|FactSnippet No. 840,891 - en.wikipedia.org|
69. Joe Biden was first elected to the US Senate in 1972, when he became the sixth-youngest senator in American history.
|FactSnippet No. 840,884 - en.wikipedia.org|
76. Joe Biden exits Wilmington voting booth on Election Day, becomes a meme online.
|FactSnippet No. 59,496|
84. Joe Biden returns to Northeast Ohio for second time this week to stump for Democrats.
|FactSnippet No. 29,270|
85. On June 25, 2016, Joe Biden received the freedom of County Louth in the Republic of Ireland.
|FactSnippet No. 25,713 - en.wikipedia.org|
87. Joe Biden received the Chancellor Medal from his alma mater, Syracuse University, in 1980, and in 2005, he received the George Arents Pioneer Medal—Syracuse's highest alumni award—"for excellence in public affairs.
|FactSnippet No. 25,710 - en.wikipedia.org|
88. Joe Biden has often been mentioned by media outlets as a potential candidate for the 2020 Democratic nomination to run against incumbent Donald Trump.
|FactSnippet No. 25,708 - en.wikipedia.org|
89. On March 22, 2017, Joe Biden referred to the Republican healthcare bill as a "tax bill" meant to transfer nearly 1 trillion USD used for health benefits for the lower classes to wealthy Americans during his first appearance on Capitol Hill since Trump's inauguration.
|FactSnippet No. 25,707 - en.wikipedia.org|
91. On December 8, 2016, Joe Biden went to Ottawa to meet with the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau.
|FactSnippet No. 25,705 - en.wikipedia.org|
96. Joe Biden was named to head the new White House Task Force on Working Families, an initiative aimed at improving the economic well being of the middle class.
|FactSnippet No. 25,698 - en.wikipedia.org|