1. Rahm Emanuel is not as much of a flaming liberal as the Hannity crowds makes him out to be.
|FactSnippet No. 182,245|
10. Rahm Emanuel resigned from the board in 2001, during his successful run for a seat in the US House of Representatives.
|FactSnippet No. 182,229|
11. Rahm Emanuel left the White House in 1998 to become the managing director of an investment banking firm, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein, in Chicago.
|FactSnippet No. 182,228|
13. Rahm Emanuel turned down the opportunity to instead attend Sarah Lawrence College in Bronxville, New York, a school with a solid dance program.
|FactSnippet No. 182,226|
16. Rahm Emanuel quickly reestablished himself as a major player in Democratic Party politics.
|FactSnippet No. 182,219|
17. Rahm Emanuel played a key role in advancing items on the Clinton agenda, most notably the North American Free Trade Agreement and the 1994 ban on assault weapons.
|FactSnippet No. 182,218|
22. On Friday, Rahm Emanuel announced the city was in talks with a joint venture led by multinational engineering and design firm AECOM to design and build the $95 million building.
|FactSnippet No. 182,210|
25. In 2011 Rahm Emanuel asked the City Council to appoint an independent third party negotiator, to avoid having the negotiation seen as biased.
|FactSnippet No. 182,202 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Rahm Emanuel rejected requests under Illinois' Freedom of Information Act from The Chicago Tribune for various communication and information logs for himself and his staff, labelling it "unduly burdensome".
|FactSnippet No. 182,201 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. On October 30, 2012, Rahm Emanuel voiced his support for the demolition of the abandoned Prentice Women's Hospital Building, in order for Northwestern University, which owns the property, to build a new facility.
|FactSnippet No. 182,200 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Rahm Emanuel initiated the consolidation of City Council committees from 19 to 16 in a cost control effort.
|FactSnippet No. 182,199 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. In an interview with the Chicago Tribune, Rahm Emanuel stated that he had been conferring with his wife and children for months before announcing the decision and that he felt it was time to " write the next chapter.
|FactSnippet No. 182,193 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Rahm Emanuel wanted to expand coverage for children, and increase the number of single mothers eligible for Medicaid.
|FactSnippet No. 182,186 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. In a 2009 article in The New York Times, Rahm Emanuel was characterized as being "perhaps the most influential chief of staff of a generation".
|FactSnippet No. 182,183 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Rahm Emanuel declared in April 2006 that he would support Hillary Clinton should she pursue the presidency in 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 182,179 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. At a 2003 pro-Israel rally in Chicago, Rahm Emanuel told the marchers that Israel was "ready for peace" but would not get there until Palestinians "turn away from the path of terror".
|FactSnippet No. 182,178 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. In June 2007, Rahm Emanuel condemned an outbreak of Palestinian violence in the Gaza Strip and criticized Arab countries for not applying the same kind of pressure on the Palestinians as they have on Israel.
|FactSnippet No. 182,177 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Rahm Emanuel had "aggressively recruited right-leaning candidates, frequently military veterans, including former Republicans".
|FactSnippet No. 182,176 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Rahm Emanuel led the Democratic Party's effort to capture the majority in the House of Representatives in the 2006 elections.
|FactSnippet No. 182,175 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. In 2002, Rahm Emanuel pursued the US House seat in the 5th district of Illinois, previously held by Rod Blagojevich, who successfully ran for governor of Illinois.
|FactSnippet No. 182,169 - en.wikipedia.org|
54. Rahm Emanuel was named to the Board of Directors of Freddie Mac by President Clinton in 2000.
|FactSnippet No. 182,167 - en.wikipedia.org|
56. In the White House, Rahm Emanuel was initially Assistant to the President for Political Affairs and then Senior Advisor to the President for Policy and Strategy.
|FactSnippet No. 182,164 - en.wikipedia.org|
57. While working on the Clinton campaign Rahm Emanuel was a paid retainer of the investment bank Goldman Sachs.
|FactSnippet No. 182,163 - en.wikipedia.org|
58. Rahm Emanuel insisted that Clinton schedule time for fund-raising and delay campaigning in New Hampshire.
|FactSnippet No. 182,162 - en.wikipedia.org|