1. Elon Musk is a paragon of enthusiasm, good humor and curiosity—a Renaissance man in an era that needs them.
|FactSnippet No. 840,071|
10. Elon Musk has had some seriously controversial tweets over the years prompting comparisons to President Donald Trump.
|FactSnippet No. 837,987|
14. Elon Musk went on a vacation trip with his first wife Justine Wilson in the year 2000.
|FactSnippet No. 837,983|
19. Elon Musk shared photos of his new rocket engines intended to help SpaceX reach the moon faster.
|FactSnippet No. 830,456|
21. In November 2015, Elon Musk appeared in an episode of The Big Bang Theory, playing himself, volunteering at a soup kitchen with Wolowitz.
|FactSnippet No. 830,451 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. On Monday, Elon Musk took a huge gamble to make the gigantic leap forward that will see supercaps replace batteries in future EVs Musk announced that Tesla will acquire Maxwell Technologies, a firm based in San Diego, California that makes supercapacitors, which store and deliver energy much the same way a battery does but provides more power and shorter charging times.
|FactSnippet No. 829,582|
32. Elon Musk founded his third company, Space Exploration Technologies Corporation, or SpaceX, in 2002 with the intention of building spacecraft for commercial space travel.
|FactSnippet No. 825,140|
34. Elon Musk became a multimillionaire in his late 20s when he sold his start-up company, Zip2, to a division of Compaq Computers.
|FactSnippet No. 825,138|
55. Elon Musk justified the layoffs in SpaceX as essential for salvaging costs to finance "two insane projects.
|FactSnippet No. 806,330|
61. Elon Musk justified the layoffs in SpaceX as essential for salvaging costs to finance "two insane projects.
|FactSnippet No. 801,531|
68. On Friday, Elon Musk shared new images of preparations ahead of the big test.
|FactSnippet No. 796,652|
71. Elon Musk expressed concern that trade tensions between China and the US could escalate, resulting in higher import taxes or tariffs, and other problems for Tesla.
|FactSnippet No. 795,230|
81. Elon Musk wanted to send the mice to Mars, instead, where they would make babies and then be brought back to Earth.
|FactSnippet No. 790,967|
83. Elon Musk bought the McLaren F1 in 1999 at age 28 after he first made his fortune by selling Paypal.
|FactSnippet No. 790,965|
95. Elon Musk went to Russia to bargain for some refurbished ICBMs to build rockets for SpaceX, he was spat on by one of the chief Russian designers and called a novice.
|FactSnippet No. 764,893|
101. Elon Musk enrolled at Stanford in 1995 for graduate studies in applied physics, but by that point he was consumed with the game-changing capabilities of the Internet.
|FactSnippet No. 764,884|