1. Bob Marley will forever be remembered for his powerful musical message.
|FactSnippet No. 853,647|
6. In 2006, the legend of Bob Marley found a permanent home in Brooklyn, New York.
|FactSnippet No. 853,640|
11. Bob Marley paid a chance visit to the London offices of Island Records and the result was a meeting with label founder Chris Blackwell.
|FactSnippet No. 853,634|
14. Bob Marley owned at least one BMW car in his lifetime.
|FactSnippet No. 853,630|
41. Bob Marley played a concern at Bohemian FC's Dalymount Park ground in Dublin shortly before his death.
|FactSnippet No. 58,834|
42. Bob Marley played at Bohs' Dalymount Park shortly before his death, an event commemorated by a mural at the ground.
|FactSnippet No. 58,832|
55. Bob Marley travelled to London to supervise Blackwell's overdubbing of the album which included tempering the mix from the bass-heavy sound of Jamaican music and omitting two tracks.
|FactSnippet No. 47,773 - en.wikipedia.org|
56. Bob Marley left Nine Mile with his mother when he was 12 and moved to Trenchtown, Kingston.
|FactSnippet No. 47,770 - en.wikipedia.org|