1. Andhra Pradesh is one of the poorer agricultural states of India.
|FactSnippet No. 861,464|
2. Andhra Pradesh is largely on a coastal plain drained by the Penner, Krishna, and Godavari rivers.
|FactSnippet No. 861,460|
4. Andhra Pradesh was separated on June 2nd, 2014 to form the State of Telangana.
|FactSnippet No. 861,446|
5. Andhra Pradesh won the All England Open Badminton Championships in 2001, becoming the second Indian to win after Prakash Padukone.
|FactSnippet No. 861,445 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Andhra Pradesh will recover from Centre every penny spent on Amaravati, says CM Chandrababu Naidu.
|FactSnippet No. 105,734|
17. In the Parliament of India, Andhra Pradesh has 11 seats in the Rajya Sabha, and 25 seats in the Lok Sabha.
|FactSnippet No. 40,179 - en.wikipedia.org|