1. Ayn Rand helped her lover establish the Nathaniel Branden Institute in January 1958, a think tank for the propagation of Objectivist principles.
|FactSnippet No. 817,580|
2. In 1963, Ayn Rand received an honorary doctor of humane letters degree from Lewis and Clark College in Oregon.
|FactSnippet No. 817,573|
4. Ayn Rand testified about the communist penetration of the film industry in Hollywood.
|FactSnippet No. 817,571|
8. Ayn Rand graduated with highest honors in 1924 from the newly renamed University of Leningrad.
|FactSnippet No. 817,564|
9. Ayn Rand began studies at the University of Petrograd, majoring in history with a minor in philosophy.
|FactSnippet No. 817,563|
10. Ayn Rand became a naturalized citizen of the United States in 1931.
|FactSnippet No. 817,561|
19. Ayn Rand entered the University of Petrograd in 1921, where she studied philosophy and history.
|FactSnippet No. 817,547|
23. Ayn Rand was born in St Petersburg, Russia on February 2, 1905.
|FactSnippet No. 817,539|
32. In 1951, Ayn Rand moved from Los Angeles to New York City, where she gathered a group of these admirers around her.
|FactSnippet No. 817,499 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Ayn Rand extended her involvement with free-market and anti-communist activism while working in Hollywood.
|FactSnippet No. 817,495 - en.wikipedia.org|