1. Ben Kingsley considers it an extraordinary coincidence that five days before Richard Attenborough called him for the role, he was given a library book on Gandhi.
|FactSnippet No. 810,148|
7. Ben Kingsley garnered another Oscar nomination for his role as an Iranian immigrant being harassed by the former owner of his new home in House of Sand and Fog.
|FactSnippet No. 810,142|
9. On March 19, 2002, Ben Kingsley was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II of Britain, an honor about which he has expressed deep pride.
|FactSnippet No. 810,138|
11. Ben Kingsley earned his second Academy Award nomination for his sharp-edged supporting turn as Jewish gangster Meyer Lansky in the Warren Beatty vehicle Bugsy.
|FactSnippet No. 810,136|
12. In May 2010, Ben Kingsley was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
|FactSnippet No. 810,132 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Ben Kingsley voiced Bagheera in Disney's reboot of The Jungle Book, and recorded Yogananda's Autobiography of a Yogi in book-on-tape format.
|FactSnippet No. 810,126 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Ben Kingsley won a Crystal Globe award for outstanding artistic contribution to world cinema at the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival in 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 810,123 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Ben Kingsley continued starring in bit roles in both film and television, including a role as Ron Jenkins on the soap opera Coronation Street from 1966 to 1967 and regular appearances as a defence counsel in the long-running British legal programme Crown Court.
|FactSnippet No. 810,121 - en.wikipedia.org|