1. Ben Rothwell was scheduled to face ex-champ Fabricio Werdum at UFC 211 when the potential anti-doping violation was announced.
|FactSnippet No. 564,169|
2. Ben Rothwell is well known for his focus on Hollyoaks, 24 7: 24 Seven (1997) and Warriors (1999).
|FactSnippet No. 564,167|
3. Ben Rothwell is an American mixed martial artist who competes as a Heavyweight in the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
|FactSnippet No. 564,166 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Ben Rothwell faced Gabriel Gonzaga on January 19, 2013 at UFC on FX: Belfort vs Bisping He lost the fight via submission in the second round.
|FactSnippet No. 564,144 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Ben Rothwell made his professional debut in early 2001 in his home-state of Wisconsin and dominated his opponent, winning by TKO only 21 seconds into the fight.
|FactSnippet No. 564,134 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Ben Rothwell is from Kenosha, Wisconsin, and both of his parents work in the restaurant business.
|FactSnippet No. 564,131 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Ben Rothwell has had one-fight stints in Affliction, M-1 Global, and King of the Cage.
|FactSnippet No. 564,130 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Ben Rothwell was born on October 17, 1981 and is an American mixed martial artist who competes as a Heavyweight in the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
|FactSnippet No. 564,129 - en.wikipedia.org|