1. Franklin Roberto Bobby Lashley was born on July 16, 1976 and is an American professional wrestler and mixed martial artist.
|FactSnippet No. 25,683 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Bobby Lashley is currently signed with WWE, where he performs on the Raw brand under the ring name Bobby Lashley and is the current WWE United States Champion in his third reign.
|FactSnippet No. 25,684 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Bobby Lashley debuted in WWE in 2005, appearing on the SmackDown brand where he became a one-time United States Champion.
|FactSnippet No. 25,686 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Bobby Lashley attended Missouri Valley College, where he was the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics National Wrestling Champion in the 177 lbs category in 1996, 1997, and 1998, and graduated in 1999 with a bachelor's degree in human-service agency management and recreation administration.
|FactSnippet No. 25,690 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. In 2003, while living and training in Colorado Springs with the goal of qualifying for Team USA to wrestle at the 2004 Olympic Games, Bobby Lashley witnessed a bank robbery and was forced to dive for cover to avoid gunfire; this resulted in a knee injury that required surgery, ending his amateur career.
|FactSnippet No. 25,691 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. In early 2007, Bobby Lashley was selected by Donald Trump to represent him in a "Battle of the Billionaires" match, against Vince McMahon's representative, Umaga, which featured Vince's long time adversary Stone Cold Steve Austin as the guest referee.
|FactSnippet No. 25,693 - en.wikipedia.org|